Thursday, January 27, 2011

HEFM Tour


This one is called "Sailing". I have been very busy with it being tax time and all. I have been checking out some new venues to plan a tour throughout Southern Minnesota. I am looking at the Gingerbread shows as a primary source. They have 50 shows throughout the year mostly in the Twin Cities area at local malls.

Helen is still putting out works faster than I can keep up with them. I don't even know how many there are. I'm still learning about this website and have tried expanding to other media but I'm having some trouble. I've been trying to hook up to Facebook but I just can't get logged in. At least January is almost over which is what I think of as being hump month in the winter season. Hopefully Feburary will be clear sailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment